ThreatLocker® gives you granular control over file and storage device access that does more than just blocking USB ports.
Most data protection programs on the market are butcher knife solutions to a problem that requires a scalpel. Blocking USB drives and encrypting data-storage servers can help secure your organization’s private data, but these tools don’t take into account that this data still needs to be utilized and quickly. Waiting for approval or trying to find a device that’s allowed to access needed files can drain hours of productivity.
ThreatLocker® Storage Control is an advanced storage control solution that protects information. We give you the tools to control the flow and access of data. You can choose what data can be accessed, or copied, and the applications, users, and computers that can access said data. By using ThreatLocker®, you are in control of your file servers, USB drives, and your data.
- A full audit of all file access on USB, Network and Local Hard Drives
- Restrict or deny access to external storage, including USB drives, network shares, or other devices
- Single-click approval for specified devices or users
- Approve for a limited amount of time or permanently
- Restrict access to specific file types, for example only permit access to jpeg files from a camera
- Limit access to a device or file share based on the application
- Enforce or audit the encryption status of USB hard drives and other external storage
Lock down access to USB drives, but permit access to photos.
How to Enforce USB Device Encryption