Cybercriminals are using penetration testing tools for their malicious wrongdoings!
What is a WiFi Pineapple?
A WiFi Pineapple is a WiFi pentesting tool designed to provide an assessment report of the vulnerabilities within an organization’s environment.
In this webinar, ThreatLocker demonstrates how threat actors use WiFi Pineapples to target your organization... Without even entering your building!
Tune in to learn about:
- How threat actors are weaponizing this legitimate pentesting tool to target your organization.
- What controls and mitigation strategies you can implement to protect your organization from WiFi Pineapple attacks.
- De-authorization attacks with WiFi Pineapples.
- The WiFi Pineapple's Evil Portal's ability to steal login credentials."
- How NOT to fly a drone...
- How ThreatLocker Ops can assist in critical situations like these.