Enterprise-grade application whitelisting, ringfencing and storage solutions, without the management overhead
Application Whitelisting and Ringfencing are considered the gold standards when it comes to stopping ransomware, viruses, and other malicious software. Typically these enterprise-class tools often come with a significant management overhead, long deployment times, and red tape that makes business operations difficult.
ThreatLocker® not only protects your endpoints, and storage from zero-day malware, ransomware and other malicious software. ThreatLocker® Application Whitelisting, Ringfencing, and Storage Control solutions are easy to deploy and manage and removes the lengthy approval processes of traditional solutions.
- Block unwanted software from running regardless of administrative privilege
- Stop known and unknown viruses, ransomware, and other malicious software
- Control and enforce policies when accessing file shares, USB, and other storage
- Quickly approve new software and storage devices
- Enforce portable storage encryption at a granular level
- Helps achieve compliance with NIST, HIPAA, CIS, PCI and other regulations