With ThreatLocker, when receiving the administrator credentials, your organization is already created. If you have subdivisions within your organization, or your a reseller or managed service provider you can provision organizations yourself.
Under the Organizations page, you can find a list of organizations. For each organization, the total number of computers is displayed, along with the options to:
- Create a new organization;
- Manage an existing organization;
- Search for organizations; or
- Edit existing organizations.
When managing organizations, you can:
- View and manage all computer groups and computers;
- Manage Application Control and Storage Control;
- Generate organization reports; and
- Manage Approval Center - search, approve or reject requests.
HOW TO CREATE A NEW ORGANIZATION
To create a new organization:
- Select the New Organization button;
- In the opened pop-up, insert Organization Name;
- Select the organization timezone from the Time Zone dropdown;
- Select the Application Control options from the dropdown;
- Select the Storage Control options from the dropdown; and
- Select Save to finish creating the new organization.
HOW TO SEARCH FOR ORGANIZATIONS
To search for organizations:
- Enter the organization name or part of the organization name;
- Select Search or hit Enter key from the keyboard; and
- A list of all organizations matching the search terms is displayed.
HOW TO EDIT ORGANIZATIONS
To edit organizations:
- Select the organization from the list;
- Select the pencil icon to edit the organization;
- Make any changes to
- Organization name;
- Time Zone;
- Application Control;
- Storage Control; or
- Enable/disable dual factor authentication with DUO.