Dual factor authentication with DUO
DUAL FACTOR AUTHENTICATION WITH DUO
ThreatLocker can be integrated with dual factor authentication from DUO. To Enable dual factor authentication with DUO:
- Select an organization to edit it;
- Select Yes radio button for “Would you like to enforce dual factor authentication with DUO” section;
- Enter Integration Key;
- Enter Secret Key;
- Enter API Hostname; and
- Select Save.
DUO AUTHENTICATION INTEGRATION DETAILS
To get DUO authentication integration details:
- Login to the Duo Admin Panel and navigate to Applications
- Click Protect an Application and locate Auth API in the applications list. Click Protect this Application to get your integration key, secret key, and API hostname.
- Note the Auth details:
Use these details in the Edit Organization pop-up, to enable dual authentication factor with DUO.
For a user to authenticate to ThreatLocker Portal using DUO:
- Username is added in DUO
- Username or username alias is the same as the ThreatLocker user (e.g. if ThreatLocker portal user is email@example.com, the same username or username alias must be added in DUO)