The team at ThreatLocker® has been developing cybersecurity tools for decades, including programs to enhance email and content security, and this is our most innovative and ambitious cybersecurity solution yet. We developed this unique cybersecurity system because we believe that organizations should have complete control of their networks and should not have to live in fear of the next malware attack.
ThreatLocker®’s powerful suite of security tools are designed so that everyone from businesses to government agencies to academic institutions can directly control exactly what applications run on their networks. We envision a future in which all organizations can chart their own course free from the influence of cybercriminals and the damage their incursions cause, and our team of veteran cybersecurity professionals created ThreatLocker® to make this vision a reality.
Supervisor: Chief Technology Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Classification level: Management
The Support Helpdesk Manager will oversee the Support Team strategy, vision and operations
to deliver quality customer service to all stakeholders.
Support Help Desk Manager Job Scope:
The Support Helpdesk Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Lead, direct and set strategic vision for teams within the Support Helpdesk Team.
- Overseeing the day-today Help Desk activities including team schedule, incident and
- Ensuring all ticket activities are fully documented and accounted for
- Enhance service delivery through process improvement, staff training, and development
of SLAs, roadmap and releases.
- Manage staffing including; recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation
and disciplinary actions
- Analyze service desk data to drive continuous improvement of team and deliver to
leadership as appropriate.
- Manage problem management process using ITIL framework for root cause analysis and
- Collaborate with Internal IT to manage hardware, asset management, tagging and
deployment of machines.
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships with internal/external vendors and
- Create process and procedures, analyze service requests to identify trends and recommend
long-term solutions and/or risk reduction plans; drive and implement continuous process
Support Help Desk Manager Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor degree in Information Technology, preferred
ThreatLocker, Inc 2301 Lucien Way, Suite 325, Maitland, Fl 32751 Tel: (833) CYBR-SEC
- Professional work experience within information technology and/or cybersecurity; MSP
- Minimum of 5+ years of IT Help Desk management including vendor management
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience
- Proficient in G-Suite, O365, Active directory
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster the development of high-performance teams
- Strong Team and Customer service Skills
- Knowledge of Reporting structures and Trends
- Must be strong in leadership and mentoring
Please submit cover letters and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org