The team at ThreatLocker has been developing cybersecurity tools for decades, including programs to enhance email and content security, and this is our most innovative and ambitious cybersecurity solution yet. We developed this unique cybersecurity system because we believe that organizations should have complete control of their networks and should not have to live in fear of the next malware attack.
ThreatLocker is looking for a talented and ambitious ‘hunter’ software Sales Representative that thrives in a fast-paced startup sales environment.
The successful candidate will play a key role in achieving our customer acquisition in the EMEA region and will be part of our rapidly growing sales team with multiple career paths available.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Working with sales leadership to develop a sales plan and target list of accounts to penetrate, leveraging sales intelligence tools as needed
- Using our CRM to build your sales pipeline
- Focus and commitment to crushing your outbound campaign targets
- Meeting / exceeding weekly and monthly performance targets
- Outbound with phone, email, and social media activities to thoughtfully engage potential prospects is a must
- Regularly engaging with account execs and sales & marketing leadership to discuss market feedback and learnings in order to refine your elevator pitch and target account lists.
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in software-centric outbound SDR/BDR role.
- Energized by the opportunity to jump into a rapidly growing cybersecurity company and drive significant impact
- Proven ability to set meetings with new prospects.
- Highly proficient with high-velocity outbound prospecting, targeting IT/Security departments and MSP’s/MSSP’s
- Comfortable building pipeline without extensive marketing/sales support resources.
- Highly coachable, adaptable, and hungry to learn and grow as a sales professional in cybersecurity
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience selling cybersecurity solutions
Job Type: Full-time
*Remote - must be based in Ireland.