The team at ThreatLocker has been developing cybersecurity tools for decades, including programs to enhance email and content security, and this is our most innovative and ambitious cybersecurity solution yet. We developed this unique cybersecurity system because we believe that organizations should have complete control of their networks and should not have to live in fear of the next malware attack.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain hands-on experience in cybersecurity marketing.
- Writing blog posts, whitepapers, and social media posts
- Support our partner marketing program by providing brochures, whitepapers, case studies, email templates, and other materials
- Work with the marketing manager to plan and execute campaigns and events
- Coordinate and submit sponsorship deliverables and materials in a timely manner
- Contribute to website maintenance, including updating the blog, resources, and any additional content
- Assist with the creation of the email newsletter
- Project manage the creation of new content for our blog
- Set up and implement ad campaigns using platforms such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Reddit
- Work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Track, analyze, and report the success of campaigns and events
- Create online and offline marketing content
- Empower the sales team with marketing content, campaigns, and email templates that help drive sales
- Regularly monitor and stay abreast of the latest industry thought leadership, news, trends, and communities and share insights with the rest of the team
- Support review of marketing metrics and make recommendations for adjustments and improvements on a regular basis
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- You're enthusiastic, motivated and you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take on new tasks with minimal direction
- Hard work ethic with a positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Reliable and dependable in a remote work environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience with Hubspot a plus
- You are highly organized with excellent project management skills
- Motivated to grow your career in the cybersecurity industry
ThreatLocker® is a global cybersecurity leader, providing enterprise-level cybersecurity tools for the Managed Services Provider (MSP) industry to improve the security of servers and endpoints. ThreatLocker’s combined Application Whitelisting, Ringfencing™, Storage Control and Privileged Access Management solutions are leading the cybersecurity market towards a more secure approach of blocking all unknown application vulnerabilities.
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and portfolio.
ThreatLocker is a high demand, fast-paced work environment. While we offer training, we also like employees who are self starters, problem solvers and who will ask for help if they need it.
Employment requires a full background check and drug testing to come back clear.
A career with Threatlocker provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible Work Schedule
Salary Negotiable within range
Threatlocker is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Threatlocker does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.