Installing the ThreatLocker Client
- Log into the ThreatLocker portal using your credentials.
- Select the Computer Groups link from the left menu.
- Select a Computer Group or Create a new Computer Group.
- Click on the Download (x64) link at the bottom of the page.
- An MSI will be downloaded. The installation is a single click and requires administrative permissions.
As soon as the ThreatLocker client has been installed, ThreatLocker will begin to profile applications installed on your computer. If the Computer Group is configured for Monitor Mode, ThreatLocker will automatically create suggested policies for you. Please allow up to 48 hours for the policies to be automatically created.
You can also deploy using Group Policy.