The team at ThreatLocker® has been developing cybersecurity tools for decades, including programs to enhance email and content security, and this is our most innovative and ambitious cybersecurity solution yet. We developed this unique cybersecurity system because we believe that organizations should have complete control of their networks and should not have to live in fear of the next malware attack.
ThreatLocker’s powerful suite of security tools are designed so that everyone from businesses to government agencies to academic institutions can directly control exactly what applications run on their networks. We envision a future in which all organizations can chart their own course free from the influence of cybercriminals and the damage their incursions cause, and our team of veteran cybersecurity professionals created ThreatLocker to make this vision a reality.
We have a current position open for a Helpdesk Level II\III support - MSP Experience is required.
Individuals must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Manage ticket queues effectively to prevent aging or breaches of SLA and drive incidents to resolution
- Develop an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support
- Lead, train, coach, and mentor junior Technical Support
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field (preferred, not required - will accept relevant job experience)
- 3+ years of experience in a global technical support group
- Experience in an MSP 24/7 service desk
A career with ThreatLocker provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package
Flexible Work Schedule / On request
Udemy - Learning platform
ThreatLocker will cover 50% of your health/ dental / vision through insurance provided by the company
Work equipment provided
Threatlocker is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Threatlocker does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.