The team at ThreatLocker® has been developing cybersecurity tools for decades, including programs to enhance email and content security, and this is our most innovative and ambitious cybersecurity solution yet. We developed this unique cybersecurity system because we believe that organizations should have complete control of their networks and should not have to live in fear of the next malware attack.
ThreatLocker®’s powerful suite of security tools are designed so that everyone from businesses to government agencies to academic institutions can directly control exactly what applications run on their networks. We envision a future in which all organizations can chart their own course free from the influence of cybercriminals and the damage their incursions cause, and our team of veteran cybersecurity professionals created ThreatLocker® to make this vision a reality.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Classification level: Individual Contributor
ThreatLocker's Contracts Specialist is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Reviews and provides risk management consultation on all contracts submitted, including
vendor, customer, subcontractors, etc.
- Serves as the point of contact for internal and external customers on contractual matters
by acting as contractual mediator between company employees, vendors, customers,
- Ensures timely review and approval or negotiation and reconciliation of variations.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of
all other terms and conditions.
- Researches, recommends, and creates contract policies, procedures, and contractual
- Ensures that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract
visibility and awareness.
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems and provide counsel to internal
stakeholders regarding proposed contract terms and conditions ensuring consistency with
established company practices.
- Assist in the documentation of internal policies and procedures to mitigate internal risk.
- Manage the contract expiration process.
- Create and maintain contract database and filing system
- Oversee professional and business licensing needs for the company including application,
renewal, and tracking.
Contract Specialist Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or related field OR Paralegal Certificate OR
equivalent related work experience
- At least five years of experience in legal and/or contracts.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to analyze contracts to identify and evaluate risks
relative to different scopes of work.
- Proven and effective negotiation skills, time management skills, organizational skills, and
ability to multi-task.
- Customer service driven and attention to detail is a must.
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of associates as well as senior
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in
- Excellent communication, writing, meeting facilitation skills.
- Contracts database experience is a plus
Please submit cover letters and resumes to: email@example.com