ThreatLocker offers the ability to manage all organization computers in one place, the ThreatLocker portal (https://portal.threatlocker.com).
Once the ThreatLocker client is installed on your organization computers, each one of the organization’s computers will appear in the ThreatLocker Computer section.
What is the Computers page and how to use it?
Computers page contains a list of all computers within the organizations, along with features to:
- Manage computers - here you can get computer details; edit, move and delete computers;
- Search for computers;
- Generate policies or group policies;
- Rescan computer baseline;
- Sort the computers.
VIEW COMPUTER DETAILS
All computers within the organizations are visible under Computers page in the ThreatLocker portal. For each computer a set of details and actions are visible:
- Computer name - displaying the computer name and windows version (e.g. DESKTOP-GU3M1TA Windows 10 Pro [10.0.1707.0]);
- Group - the group that the computer belongs to;
- Client Version - ThreatLocker client version;
- Install Date - ThreatLocker client install date;
- Last Check In - date and time when the computer was checked and the computer IP;
- Baseline Uploaded - a checkbox to show if the computer baseline was uploaded or not;
- Monitor Only - a checkbox to set the computer in Monitor mode or not. When ThreatLocker client is installed, the default mode is Monitor Only (more details on the Getting Started with Application Control);
- Move Organization - button which provides the ability to move a computer to a different organization or group;
- Edit - button which provides the ability to edit the computer name, group, install mode, security level; and view computer host name, computer id, and auth key;
- Delete - button to delete the computer.
HOW TO SEARCH FOR A COMPUTER?
To search for a computer:
- Enter the computer name or part of the computer name;
- Select Search or hit Enter key from the keyboard; and
- A list of computers matching the search terms is displayed.
HOW TO SORT COMPUTERS?
ThreatLocker offers multiple sort options.
- Last Check-in;
- Install Date;
- Client Version;
- Last Check-in (Desc);
- Install Date (Desc);
- Client Version (Desc);
- Last Check-in IP Address.